Home > Contact
Casco Educational Supply Pte Ltd
Tel: 62509141 | Operating hours during school term: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 3pm
Tel: 6466 5697 | 144 Upper Bukit Timah Rd, Beauty World Centre #B1-03
Mr Yeo Choon Hoe
Tel: 9746 0505
Getting To SJI
A) Bus (Click here for bus guide)
- Buses outside SJI: (This side gate is only accessible to SJI staff and students during school hours.)
- Bus-stop at SJI, along Whitley Rd (40249): 105, 132, 151, 153, 154, 156, 186
- Buses along Whitley Rd:
- Bus-stop after Tanglin CC (40239): 105, 132, 151, 153, 154, 156, 186, 190, 190A, 960, 960e, 972, 972A, 972M
- Bus-stop at Raffles Town Club (40231): 105, 132, 151, 153, 154, 156, 186, 190, 960, 960e, 972, 972M, NR2, NR3
- Buses at Stevens Station (DownTown Line):
- Bus-stop at Stevens Station, Bt Timah Rd (40081): 48, 67, 170, 960, 960e, 972M
B) MRT (Click here for MRT guide)
- Stevens Station DT10 (DownTown Line)
- 7 minutes walk via the underpass and sheltered walkway from Stevens station.
- Botanic Gardens@Circle Line (CC19)
- Little India@North-East Line (NE7)
- Bugis@East-West Line (EW12)
- Toa Payoh Station (NS19)1
- Newton@North-South Line (NS21)/ @Downtown Line (DT11)2
Stevens Station is well-connected to the other lines via the DTL:
- From PIE (towards west): Exit 18, turn left along Whitley Road or Malcolm Road (at traffic light junction).
- From Dunearn Road: Turn left after Raffles Town Club, turn right to turn into Malcolm Road.
Nearest public carpark is at Toa Payoh HDB Hub1 OR Newton Food Centre2.
1 - take bus 105 or 153 from Toa Payoh bus stop outside NTUC (alight after Tanglin CC)
2 - take DTL from Newton Station to Stevens Station