School & Miscellaneous Fees
- The monthly school fees and miscellaneous fees for 2024 are listed in the table above.
- Fees are subject to change.
- Fees payable are calculated on an annual basis and spread over a period of 12 months.
- For all new admissions, school fees can only be paid through GIRO.
- Giro Collection Dates for School Fees and Miscellaneous Fees:
- February to November fees will be collected on the 4th of every month; or the next working day if the 4th of the month falls on a weekend or Public Holiday.
- January fees will be collected in the last week of January.
- December fees will be collected on 21 October.
- For Year 1 and Year 5 students, fees for the months of January and February will be collected latest by early March.
• MOE Independent School Bursary (ISB) Scheme
[FOR SINGAPORE CITIZENS ONLY]
Singapore Citizens in independent schools can apply for assistance under the MOE ISB scheme.
Income Limits & Benefits
The student needs only satisfy either the Gross Household Income (GHI) or the Per Capita Income (PCI) criterion. PCI is computed based on the GHI divided by the number of members in the household.
Please refer to the table below for the income limit (from 1 January 2024) and benefits under ISB.
|Monthly Gross Household Income
||Per Capita Income
|Not exceeding $3,000
||Not exceeding $750
||• 100% subsidy of school fees and miscellaneous fees
• Secondary level - Free textbooks and school attire.
JC level - $1,200 bursary per year.
• School meal subsidy - up to $35 per school week
• $17 monthly transport subsidy, or up to $204 per annum (for students taking public transport)
|$2,751 - $4,000
||$751 - $1,100
||Subsidy such that student pays the same fee as student studying in government and government-aided schools (GGAS)^
|$4,401 - $7,500
||$1,101 - $1,875
||Subsidy such that student pays 1.5 times GGAS fee^
|$7,501 - $10,000
||$1,876 - $2,500
||33% subsidy of school fee and miscellaneous fees
^ GGAS fee comprises school fee and standard miscellaneous fee payable by Singapore Citizen students studying in GGAS.
How to apply?
Parents may log into the Parents’ Portal [parent.sji.edu.sg] to submit an online application for the MOE Independent School Bursary. After submission, print out a hardcopy for signature, then submit the signed hardcopy form with the required supporting documents to the SJI Student Services Office.