- What was the L1R5 net Aggregate Score for admission into SJI IBDP?
Please see Admission to Junior College (IBDP) for details.
- Who will be suitable for the SJI IBDP?
The SJI IBDP is suitable for students from 16 years old, who are academically able and have completed their secondary education on the GCE ‘O’ track or the boys from the SJI Integrated Programme (IP) track.
- Will SJI Secondary 4 students from the O-level track receive bonus points for admission into the SJI IBDP?
Under MOE policy, SJI Secondary 4 students from the O-level track will not receive bonus points for preferential entry into SJI IBDP. This is consistent with the current practice in other schools with similar programmes.
- Will be there be Direct School Admission (DSA) for admission into SJI IBDP?
Interested applicants may check the website for updates on the DSA exercise for admission to JC 1.
- What are the school fees for the SJI IBDP?
Please see School Fees & Financial Assistance for details.
- Are there any scholarships and financial assistance schemes available for students?
Singapore Citizens can apply for the MOE Independent School Bursary (ISB). Application details will be made available upon admission. Please refer to School Fees & Financial Assistance and Scholarships & Awards for details.
- Is the IBDP recognized for admission into university programmes such as Law and Medicine at the Singapore universities?
Yes. Please refer to the admission pages of the respective universities’ websites.
- Is the IBDP recognized for scholarship applications?
Yes. For example, PSC website at https://www.psc.gov.sg/.
- Where can I find more information about the IBDP?
You may refer to SJI’s IB Diploma programme or the International Baccalaureate Organization website at www.ibo.org.