International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
SJI admits students from both SJI and other secondary schools via two routes:
1) Joint Admissions Exercise (JAE)
2) Direct School Admission (DSA)
Transfer from Another MOE School
Admission by GCE O-Level Results
|Year of Admission||2021||2020||2019||2018||2017||2016||2015||2014|
|GCE ‘O’ Level - L1R5||8||7||7||8||7||7||6||7|
|L1||First Language||English / Higher Mother Tongue|
|R5||Relevant Subject 1||Humanities / Higher Art / Higher Music / Malay (Special Programme) / Chinese (Special Programme) / Bahasa Indonesia|
|Relevant Subject 2||Mathematics / Science|
|Relevant Subject 3||Humanities / Higher Art / Higher Music / Mathematics / Science / Malay (Special Programme) / Chinese (Special Programme) / Bahasa Indonesia|
|Relevant Subject 4||Any GCE ‘O’ Level subject excluding CCA and Religious Knowledge|
|Relevant Subject 5||Any GCE ‘O’ Level subject excluding CCA and Religious Knowledge|
Appeal for Admission to Year 5 in 2021
Appeals for admission to SJI Year 5 will close on Wednesday, 3 February 2021, at 12 noon.
Students appealing for admission to SJI MUST meet this year’s cut-off point (COP) of L1R5 (net) 8 points.
- Places available for admission to SJI via appeal are limited. If there are vacancies, only students who meet the COP for the year will be considered.
- Students who have been successfully placed in a Junior College via Direct School Admission (DSA) are expected to honour the commitment to the DSA school.
- Students who are currently in the Integrated Programme (IP) are strongly encouraged to complete and benefit from the customised 6-year IP programme of your current school. Should you require advice and guidance on this matter, please refer to the school authorities in your current school.
- Recent photograph
- JAE Form A with L1R5 score
- Sec 3 & Sec 4 school results
- JAE Choice of Courses submitted (12 choices)
- Testimonial from current school (if any)
- Due to the current Covid-19 situation, please submit your appeal application online via this link – https://go.gov.sg/sjiappealform-year5-2021
- Applications will close on 3 February 2021, at 12 noon.
- Please note that the school will not accept submission by hand, via email or by post. And, we will not be able to accept late submissions.