Frequently Asked Questions
1. What was the L1R5 net Aggregate Score for admission into SJI IBDP in 2018?
2. Who will be suitable for the SJI IBDP?
3. Will SJI Secondary 4 students from the O-level track receive bonus points for admission into the SJI IBDP?
4. Will be there be Direct School Admission (DSA) for admission into SJI IBDP?
5.What are the school fees for the SJI IBDP?
The school fees/miscellaneous fees per month for students are as follows; do note that fees are subject to change:
6. Are there any scholarships and financial assistance schemes available for students?
Singapore Citizens can apply for the MOE Independent School Bursary (ISB). Application details will be made available upon admission.
7. Is the IBDP recognized for admission into university programmes such as Law and Medicine at the Singapore universities?
Yes. Please refer to the admission pages of the respective universities’ websites. See, for example, NUS website at www.nus.edu.sg/oam/apply/apply
8. Is the IBDP recognized for scholarship applications?
Yes. See, for example, PSC website at www1.pscgateway.gov.sg/inter/.
9. Where can I find more information about the IBDP?
Information on the IB Diploma programme offered at SJI can be found at www.sji.edu.sg/programmes/academic-programmes/sji-ib-diploma-programme
More information about the IBDP can also be found at the website of the International Baccalaureate Organization at: www.ibo.org.
Queries regarding the SJI IBDP can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.