Careers @ SJI
SJI invites teachers and administrators who are highly motivated and have the relevant expertise and experience to join the school. SJI expects those who are considering a career with the school to share our mission of nurturing young people to become men and women of integrity and men and women for others.
For those who are considering a teaching career with SJI, we welcome individuals who:
- are self-motivated and collaborative in their approach to work,
- know their subject discipline well,
- are constantly seeking to improve their practices to bring about better learning for our students,
- enjoy engaging and guiding our boys in developing a moral compass, in pursuing their passion and in striving for meaning in their lives, and
- are willing to be part of the SJI team of educators who strive to develop themselves professionally and to foster a Lasallian community in our Institution.
For those who are considering an administrative or support career with SJI, we welcome individuals who:
- are self-motivated and work well in a team,
- are keen to learn,
- are constantly seeking to improve our systems and processes to support teaching and learning,
- take pride in service,
- enjoy working with young people, and
- see themselves building the Lasallian community of SJI.
- Chemistry (IBDP)
- English (IBDP)
- English & Literature (Secondary)