SJI intends to continue to offer a high quality education that is balanced and holistic, focusing on character formation and leadership development. SJI also aspires to move up to the next level of its development.
By giving to the school, our alumni, parents, staff and friends enable SJI to fulfill our mission of nurturing persons of integrity and persons for others, who make a difference to society.
Campus Development Project (Pillars of SJI)
From 2013, SJI will be offering a dual track education comprising an Integrated Programme (IP) track and O-level track and will be extending upwards to offer JC education leading to the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma. Consequently, SJI will be expanding the present Malcolm Road campus to offer the IB Diploma programme and to upgrade the existing campus so as to bring it up to present standards for both the IP and O-level students.
The new campus will have upgraded facilities as well as new facilities and spaces for learning and interaction for both secondary school section and JC section. The recreational facilities and social spaces at the new campus will be open in the evenings and on weekends to alumni, parents and other stakeholders to socialize and reconnect with one another and with the school.
Donations or pledges can be made in one lump sum or paid over the next 3 - 4 years. All donations made will be tax deductible at prevailing rates.
If you wish to make a donation or a pledge towards the SJI Campus Development Project, please download and complete the form provided below.
||SJI Donation Fund 1987 (for Campus Development Project)
Growing the SJI Endowment Fund
In order for us to keep our education relevant in the changing educational landscape, we need to grow our SJI Endowment Fund so that there would be sufficient income generated to do the following:
- Provide financial assistance for school fees for needy students, who were not able to receive financial assistance from MOE,
- Provide for the numerous school scholarships and awards
- Offer an innovative curriculum that include special programmes that balances between academic with non-academic learning,
- Ensure that our teachers are professionally developed to implement innovative pedagogies that cater to individual talents and interests,
- Maintain a student-teacher ratio that allows our teachers to know their students well and to give personal attention when required, and
- Recruit additional allied educators to support special needs of our students.
The income generated from the SJI Endowment Fund could be used to supplement the Government funding and school fees to enable SJI to offer a high quality education and to move up to the next level of its development. All donations to the SJI Endowment Fund are tax-deductible for amounts of S$50 and above. Any amount of donations, however small, will be appreciated.
Make a Gift now
Whether it’s donation to the Endowment Fund, helping the needy students through financial aid, assisting talented students to develop their gifts through scholarship, or donations to support the school’s priority needs, you are making a valuable contribution to the SJI community.
||Give to SJI